We say NO MORE!!


Welcome to the only site that was created for landlords and tenants to hash out all of their differences! Check out the FORUM at the BOTTOM of this page and tell us your landlord/tenant issues!!

Be sure to bookmark us and come back often!

The discussion is already going on..it can get pretty heated so stay tuned!


Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Crisis averted!

Hey guys,

I have decided that I will not subject myself to any apartment hunting at this time. The hubby and I will be moving west with family for a while. While relocation is never completely easy, I am relieved that I do not have to worry about the tedious search. For all of you who have been apartment hunting I am sure that you understand.

We had a run in with our tightwad of a landlord and we have absolutely had it! We are sick of slumlords. There are way too many people who purchase property after property without taking care of the ones that they have. Unfortunately anyone with the right amount of money can own property. However, no amount of money in the world will make that person business-savvy.

I will be updating this site frequently and I am even working on an awesome Ebook that talks about the process of renting and some really good ways to avoid many renting pitfalls.

Be sure to bookmark this page and share with friends as I will be putting up lots of helpful tips and great new content! This will be one of the most important websites you will ever see!

No comments:

Post a Comment